Monday, October 29, 2018

No Mountains

brokejeep2

I meant to post this morning, but I forgot, so I am posting during a late lunch break. 

I learned last night that we have another commitment that conflicts with our plans to 4X4 this weekend. We will take a long weekend this weekend, but we will be heading north, not west. 

The upside is that today, Brandon found the exact issue with his Jeep. A chip on the main computer panel shorted out. He hasn't decided if he will fix it or sell it for parts yet.

You know who you are:


Have I not commanded you? 
Be strong and courageous. 
Do not be afraid; 
do not be discouraged, 
for the Lord your God will be with you 
wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9  

Look at how far you have come!
I believe in you, and I am proud of you.
You are stronger than you think.
Keep moving forward.
I love you and am praying for you! 

-Mama Asbell