Tuesday, December 08, 2020

CoVid and Ivermectin

I am very familiar with Ivermectin and it's history. It has been used on humans for decades. I use it on my farm as a livestock and canine vermicide. This doctor is simply asking others to look at the evidence coming from all around the world.


Physician Tells Senate, Ivermectin Is a COVID 'Wonder Drug'; If You Take It, You Will Not Get Sick

"Dr. Kory said he's "not just a random doctor" who claims to have a COVID cure: "I'm just asking, review our data."

Dr. Kory said instead of trying to develop expensive new drugs, he and his colleagues have spent months focusing on existing, "repurposed" drugs.

He said Ivermectin is proving to have a "miraculous impact.”

And when I say miracle, I do not use that term lightly, and I don't want to be sensationalized when I say that. That is a scientific recommendation based on mountains of data that has emerged in the last three months.

When I am told...that we are touting things that are not FDA- or NIH-recommended, let me be clear. The NIH, their recommendation on Ivermectin, which is to not use it outside of controlled trials, is from August 27th -- we are now in December. This is three to four months later.

Mountains of data have emerged from many centers and countries around the world, showing the miraculous effectiveness of Ivermection. It basically obliterates transmission of this virus. If you take it, you will not get sick." click the link above to read the rest