Friday, July 08, 2022

What EDC do you recommend?

What EDC (every day carry knife) do you recommend?

I have a Buck and a Kershaw I like and use a lot. Both are made in the USA. They have held up to a lot of abuse. I love taking them on camping/hiking/off-roading trips. 

For general things around my home and farm, I use a really cheap knife I bought off of Amazon. It's great for cutting baling twine, opening packages, cutting through stubborn woody plants, whittling down a twig for marshmallows, cutting through tubing, etc. "Lockback Knife Laser Engraved" 

If I lose it in a field, I don't cry over it like I would the nicer knives. I've had two I've used for five years, and they are still going strong. I've received a lot of use out of the $12 (each) investment. No one wants to steal them because they say "Wild Thing" on them. LOL!

#AmazonAffiliate I earn a very tiny commission should one purchase from the links above.