Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Door Closes, Others Open

I've been asked if I'd consider speaking about my child losses to groups of women. I don't feel strong enough emotionally to do that just yet, but am considering it for later. I believe it would be challenging, but also very rewarding.

Some of the things I have shared on my blog about my losses have been picked up and reprinted in other places. 

I've been asked if I'd consider radio interviews about my spiritual walk, difficult pregnancies, and child losses.

I have been told again and again to write a book about my walk with Christ and child loss. This is something Clint and I will most likely do together in the future because our children have requested it.

We are praying on all of it. 

We are asking God to help us prioritize and make the path ahead very clear.

Psalms 40:1-3 I waited patiently for God to help me; then He listened and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out from the bog and the mire, and set my feet on a hard, firm path and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, of praises to our God. Now many will hear of the glorious things He did for me, and stand in awe before the Lord, and put their trust in Him.