Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Prophetic Anticipation Builds - Unblemished Red Heifers for Temple Cerem...


When I was around 14, our church held a revival. The speaker educated us about the ashes of the red heifer. I was so intrigued I went home and studied the Bible regarding that topic on my own. At that time, people were looking for the ashes from the temple. There was a lot of speculation about where they would be found. Now, we see how red cows from the US are very close to fulfilling the prophecy! It is such an amazing time to be alive!!

Dear Reader, It is thrilling watching what is going on in our world. God gave us foreknowledge of these events to keep us from being taken by surprise and to give us reassurance and comfort. In addition to praying "Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!" let us also pray to make the very best use of our time left on earth. Let's eagerly look for ways to serve Him by serving others. I do not think there is anything more important right now than sharing the gospel.