Friday, March 15, 2024

Please pray for S.

https://altmeyerfuneralandcremation.com/obituaries/steven-russell-conner/

Update 3/10: Steve passed away last night. I am heartbroken at the loss of a friend and for the pain his family is feeling. I am thankful he was my brother in Christ, is no longer suffering from that horrible cancer, and that I will see him again. Steve made Spanish class a fun class in high school. I can't think of those days without laughing. Please pray for Kaylyn, his wife, his stepchildren, his father, and his siblings. Some news just hurts like the dickens even when you are expecting it. It's taken all of my energy. I am headed to my room to lie down and pray for his family. 

*****

Please pray for our friend S. I went to middle and part of high school with him. He has been mentioned in the blog previously for cancer. He went to TX for a trial drug. His condition has deteriorated. He is in hospice. They have been able to help him with his pain level. He is still mobile at this time. Thank you for praying with me for S. 

He has told very few people outside of his immediate family which is why I have not shared his full name.