Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Busy Season

It is very busy around here. All is well. It is a good kind of busy. We are trying to balance family life with work, projects, farm, and the gardens. We are also trying to catch up on the things that are behind on the farm from the last several years of big projects. Some areas are overgrown and then there are piles of resources like lumber that we were blessed with. I finally have a plan to sort and store the lumber, but I need the time to get to it. It is a large amount. We also held one class on harvesting poultry, which went exceptionally well. We also helped set up a Vietnamese family to produce their own food. That gave me a lot of joy. 

And then there is the...

"SOON." Which is truly "VERY SOON." <-- That's for those of you who can read between the lines. 

I am now having to scramble for a last-minute job assignment for the "VERY SOON." I am happy to do it, but I am in a time crunch.

Please pray for my friend Karen's pain relief and for an infection to be eradicated. It grieves my heart to know she is suffering. 

My love to all.