Monday, March 30, 2020

He Directs Our Paths

GodDirectsMyPaths
We had been adding to our pantry before this Dec 19th purchase, 
but this purchase helped us pinpoint a clearer timeline.

I started feeling the Lord's leading to add to our food stores in early December. It may even have been late November, but with how busy we were and the holidays, my timeline is fuzzy. I took what I felt the Lord was telling me to my husband, and we prayed about it for a short time. Clint felt the same leading, so we proceeded to obey what was on our hearts not knowing what was coming.

Clint and I were curious about exactly when God's leading struck, so we looked up the first purchase we could find. We are 100% certain, because of this purchase pictured above, that we were buying extra from our local stores and also online well before December 19

The first tested positive case of coronavirus in the United States was January 21st. My family had all we needed before things even got going in our country. That has nothing to do with us. It has everything to do with God being intimately involved with His people's lives. 

Dear Reader, The Father loves us and directs our lives. There have been many, many times in our family's life where God has alerted us to something being "not quite right," or had us prepare ahead for something we could not see, or led us to make just the right move at just the right time. He is intricately involved in each of our lives. Staying close to Him brings blessings. If you do not already, I hope you will consider knowing Him today.



A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps. 
Proverbs 16:9