Monday, August 04, 2008

My Computer Croaked

"Darlin' your computer is FRIED." was the diagnosis Clint gave. So, we had to go buy a new one.

Clint is going to fix the other one for $50 and we'll use that for the children to learn on.

If we had remembered it was a tax holiday, we would probably not have gone out. The time lost maneuvering through crowds and waiting in long lines coupled with the gas lost in traffic is just not worth the 5% discount to us.

We bought a nice computer from Circuit City after a horrible experience at an inefficiently run Best Buy which also had rude employees. We will not shop Best Buy again, but we will happily go to Circuit City for their great service. We found a better computer there than we found at Best Buy for only $20 more.

I lost all of the contact information I had and e-mails that were waiting for answers. Clint says he can retrieve it, but I do not know when he will be able to try. He has a busy week this week. Drop me a line so I can get your address again.

I have had to work on the computer for hours now to catch up and recover some of what I lost so I am offline to head outside for a short walk.