Sunday, March 14, 2021

Be sure of this. Always. Even to the end of the age.

Teach these new disciples 
to obey 
all of
the commands I have given you. 
And be sure of this: 
I am with you 
always, 
even to the end of the age. 
Matthew 28:20

Most people have a pride issue that makes them not want to be told what to do. They don't want to submit or surrender their will for anyone else's, but that is exactly what God is asking of us! It's a struggle! Yet, it is all for our own good!

God's Word is like a compass. It helps us navigate the complicated and often hazardous trails in life. I found surrendering/submitting to His way has reaped rewards and has saved me much heartache and trouble. I encourage you to prayerfully read and contemplate Scripture for each and every area of your life.

Dear Reader, I love how the last part of the verse is phrased three times with loving reassurance that He is always with us. As we head further into the unknown and unpredictable journey of life, that is a very comforting message.