Friday, March 19, 2021

Three Bests Gifts

I am in a beautiful home in a scenic area along the East River. It was snowing big, fat snowflakes this morning for about two hours. I had to rub the sleep out of my eyes to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. The daffodils are drooping with shock.

After discussing the crazy issues with the local public schools and attendance due to the pandemic, Clint informed me we have been officially homeschooling for 26 years. We talked about how homeschooling was one of the best decisions we ever made for our children and family. 

I was recently talking with Joshua and told him that giving our seven "each other" was the best gift, besides Jesus, that Clint and I have given them. They have so much fun together and will enjoy their relationships for eternity. 

Joshua said homeschooling them was the third-best gift Clint and I have given them.