Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Update on Prayer Request

I recently asked you to pray for a young lady "S" (18 yo) due to issues with drugs. She lost her job over the situation. I have learned more about her home life, and it is not good. I explained previously about the mother's boyfriends and the abuse there.

I learned she was forced to work two jobs, is paying a crazy amount of "rent," has no control over the car she purchased with her money and has no hope of secondary education. 

Being a person who likes to take action, my flesh would like to slap the mother and sh00t that pervert. My spirit says to trust and wait on the Lord while interceding for S. Since I desire to please the Lord, I'm going with that. 

Please pray God sends people to help this young lady know Him better and to help her escape her circumstances. A lot of people would write her off as a problem, but she is in some bad situations, deeply hurting, and has little hope of a better life. As things stand, I have no way of contacting her or getting more updates on her. I've asked the Lord to send her to my home if we can help her. He is able!