Thursday, September 30, 2021

Cat's Claw is da bomb! A CoVid Treatment that worked for us!

Clint and I took a turn yesterday evening. Our temps were 103 and 102. Before then, we had been running low-grade temps. We both were feeling very poorly, and I was very concerned at how Clint's voice was sounding. I was also coughing a lot. The aches and pains increased and were making it so we could not rest well. Thank the Lord for His perfect timing and the good people He has placed in our lives, we did not have to suffer for more than a few hours!!

A good friend reminded me about Cat's Claw. 

I researched it extensively when Clint had Lyme. We had both taken it in the past with no side effects. 

So, we both took 6 450 mg capsules. Within an hour, our fevers had broken and all of the aches and pains were gone. I had a little stomach upset from the high dose, but it was a much welcome trade! 

Clint and I feel almost normal today, and it is AMAZING!! We still have a little tiredness, but it isn't keeping us down. The difference between before and after is like night and day. 

We will keep taking it, but in smaller doses, to make sure we have eradicated the virus from our systems.