Thursday, December 15, 2022

Prayers for very close family friends

Please pray for a very close and very dear family friend who received very bad news about her father, mother, and son. I am the only person she has told other than her boyfriend who was there when the news came in. She is heavily burdened and heartbroken to the point she is very physically ill. It is like she has been body slammed and her lungs collapsed! She is gasping for air. She needs prayers for a voice, strength, peace, rest, and to keep herself firmly in agreement with God's Word. 

Dear Reader, Storms blow hard on this earth. They wreak havoc and try our hearts and minds. I think if we truly understood how hard the enemy is coming at us, we would take prayer so much more seriously. Please know, I consider it a big gift to me and my family and loved ones when you pray earnestly for us. Thank you so very much. Reach out to me through the email in the header or through Facebook to let me know how #TeamAsbell can join you in prayer also. If you ever need to talk, ask me for my phone number. I am here if you need someone to listen and team up with you in prayer. My love to all.