Tuesday, August 22, 2023

I saw this coming...

EmilyHannahPool3

because their float choices were drastically different.
Hannah took it good-naturedly. She even asked for it to cool off.

These two have such a beautiful and tender relationship that I would never have imagined possible if I had not witnessed it.

While all of my children are close to each other and love each other's company (something homeschooling fosters), this one supersedes those.
These two can barely stand to be away from each other. I have not heard them argue since they were toddlers/preschoolers..and that was rare. I do not believe there is a such thing as a perfect relationship between two humans on this earth, but this relationship is about as close as it can be. 
I am thankful I have been able to watch a relationship this close between siblings. Their deep love for each other covers all offenses. I pray the Lord will protect and nurture this as they grow older.