Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Home Again!

Dear Reader, We are home. We really enjoyed our ten-day, eleven-night vacation time. We hiked a lot and saw so many beautiful arches and geological formations! I love the Red River Gorge area of Kentucky! I so love hiking in this area. I hope to share some pictures soon. 

The two 10-day trips we have taken this year have made both of us long for the day Clint can retire which will allow us to spend the better part of every day together. 

In the meantime, there is a lot going on at Contentment Acres! Praise the Lord, it is all good things, but there are some big changes happening. We are in another transition phase of life. I'll share more when appropriate and time allows. I hope you and yours are doing well. Drop us a text, email, or call, and tell us what's going on with you when you are able. My love to all!