Tuesday, January 09, 2024

The Bottle Cap Story

Emily3kBottleCaps

Sometime over the last year, I asked family living at home to save a few bottle caps so I could close water bottles when I saw them open without a cap. I hold the partial bottles for when I water the plants. A few weeks later, I opened a drawer and found about 100 caps. I sent a text saying, "We just need a few caps, not 3,000!" Emily then decided she would give me 3,000 bottle caps for Christmas. She started saving them in old oatmeal containers. Here is her laughing at my reaction...and everybody else's reaction to my reaction.

I am so very thankful God led Clint and me to trust Him with our reproduction/family size. I am also thankful for my 6th and 7th-born children. They bring me laughter and smiles every day. I would have missed out on so much joy!

This isn't the only thing she did to make me laugh on Christmas. I'll share the others soon.