Monday, April 12, 2021

Locals: Free Microchipping

microchip3

We do rescue work and also work as a "halfway" house for pets and some livestock. I do not discuss it much because we have been involved in some high-profile cases. There is some risk involved, so these are stories I only share in person. We currently have two neglected pets who needed a safe place far from the public eye recuperating in our home. We do this because we have people at home 24/7 and have space to keep them. I microchip all pets and many livestock that come through our farm.

FYI for locals: I can inject a microchip for you for free. I can also direct you to two free registries where you can register your pet and information online. You will need to pay me for the actual chip which is a mere $2. Don't just pop over. Make sure I have chips. If I don't, I'll order them. I order them in bulk, so I usually have them.

I can also read chips in found pets -also no charge. I keep the reader handy for strays and lost pets.