Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Fluid filled blisters on the hands

 Wendy, how do I get rid of this? (Picture was of hands with many tiny fluid-filled blisters.)

There is a type of eczema that produces fluid-filled blisters and can be triggered by stress on the body or an allergic reaction. It usually lasts a few weeks. I've had a small case of it between my fingers before. I believe it was an allergic reaction. 

Cold compresses help relieve the pain. 

Internally, I would use herbs that cleanse the blood, liver, etc. 

Externally, I would use oatmeal, honey, or coconut oil. I'd also treat it with a comfrey salve to speed healing. I'd include an antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral herb in the salve because her skin is broken. She can put a thick coat of salve on her hands and then have someone help her put on gloves. This will allow her to keep the salve on longer and still do things. (I do this when my hands need it. I like to stay productive.) 

I had a friend who would get horrible eczema on her hands, and they looked a lot like extreme examples of the red patches pictured. She said colloidal silver is what helped hers clear up quickly.

*I am not a medical doctor and cannot diagnose or treat. I encourage everyone to see one for an expert opinion. For entertainment purposes only, I share from my life experiences.