Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Heads up: Nasty Perdue Chicken

Three different times over a couple of months now we have purchased the blue labeled Perdue Fresh chicken breasts from two different stores has been BAD! I just opened another package of it, and it is disgusting!

One package smelled like it had been washed in something. I am not saying it was, but it appeared that way to my nose. Be a smart consumer!

I also personally know of a restaurant in the area that is having issues with Perdue chicken quality. 

I highly recommend you sniff test the package of ANY MEAT OF ANY BRAND you plan to buy before you put it in your cart. I am going to poke a small hole in the package so I can smell it before purchase. If it is fresh, I will slip two of the bags provided for free in the meat department over it. If it is bad, I will report it to the meat department manager. The issues won't change unless all of us work together to demand they change.

I am not game to buy more rotten chicken so I will check it before it goes in my cart.