Thursday, July 06, 2023

Friend's Daughter Needs Lifesaving Surgery

I am friends with Lynelle, Lydia's mother. This is a legit need for help. I share that info because I know how sketchy online fundraisers can be. Lynelle and Lee raise sheep in Virginia and are hardworking, salt-of-the-earth people. 

"Hi, my name is Lee and my wife and I found out today that our youngest daughter Lydia has been diagnosed with a mass in her abdomen. It is the size of a flattened basketball and it is compressing her internal organs. She is in a lot of pain and has lost over 40 lbs in the past month. She has yet to be scheduled for surgery at UNC Hospital. Unfortunately she has no insurance other than Medicaid. She is scared and worried about all of this. She's only 21 and has come through a lot in her life."

https://gofund.me/fd34b777