Sunday, July 02, 2023

Text Message Bible Lessons

Evaluate:

1 John 2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love for the father is not in them.

Where does the devotion of your time, attention, and financial investment go? That will tell you what you love the most. 

Tip: 

James 1:5 Now, if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given unto him.

If you want wisdom to know how to love God better than the world, all you have to do is pray and ask Him to help you do that. He will bless a sincere prayer and a sincere effort.

The litmus test: Does this person, place, thing take me closer to or take me further from God?

Dear Reader, I am not a pastor or a Bible teacher, but I still make an effort to build up my children's faith with text message lessons like this one. I usually do a short summary of a sermon I have just finished and use voice to text or short videos to keep from typing so much. How do you use technology to build up other's faith?