Friday, June 11, 2021

My $20 Greenhouse

I have two indoor greenhouses with grow lights I use to start seeds in late winter and mid-summer for my summer and fall gardens which help feed my family. I still need more space to start the plants I grow, so I wanted to find another greenhouse to use outside. I found one over twice as big! It was $120 but on sale for $80. I had $60 from Swagbucks, MyPoints, and some receipt apps. I purchased myself a nicer, larger greenhouse for $20! 

I love challenging myself to find the best deal for the items I need for my family and farm. There is value in not only working to earn money but also in working to keep the money you earn. This is a form of stewarship.

Clint often praises me in front of others about how our family is richer because I stay home and work to maximize his income. Not only have I learned to make the most of what he earns, but I have also learned how to earn money at home through farm sales and other more lucrative ventures.