Friday, June 18, 2021

The Canines While Camping

girlysittingfarfromwater

Girly was not too keen on the stream, but she did obey and learn to walk over the stones in the stream to get to Brandon's camp. I had a video of her first crossing where she stepped right where Brandon pointed, but it was lost when I tried to get it to transfer to my computer. Here she is as far away from the stream as she can get.

motleycrew

Maggie, the shaved poodle, is pretty good about staying very close to me. The newly adopted canines are not as well trained. I am working with them and am seeing improvement which is amazing considering their very harsh background. Maggie was some kind of put out when I put her in that crate. She does not consider herself to be a dog, so to have been locked in with these two was a terrible crime on my part.