Friday, June 18, 2021

Phone App: Plant Identification, Wild Edibles, Herbal Medicine, Foraging

I've been using this since it started. This is an EXCELLENT resource for those who like plants and would like to know what is growing in their yard or neighborhood, at a park, or as a volunteer plant in their garden. It can be used to identify plants for foraging or herbal medicine. If you catch your child or pet chewing on a plant, you can identify it to make sure it is safe.

I recently shared the app on my phone with Clint and Bethany. Both of them disappeared for quite a while as they walked around snapping pictures and getting identification. They both downloaded the app into their phones after they finally brought my phone back with big grins on their faces. 

There is an Apple version also.

Enjoy! My love to all!