Monday, October 18, 2021

Article: Food prices will rise 10% in the next two months, John Catsimatidis says

Food prices will go up ‘tremendously’: Billionaire supermarket owner

Food prices will rise 10% in the next two months, John Catsimatidis says

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/food-prices-up-tremendously-billionaire-supermarket-owner

The video with the story contains more information, so be sure to check both of them out.

There are many trucker videos out there showing that the trucks and truckers are available as are the trailers and cargo containers. The truckers are saying the ships are not being unloaded. The truckers are fed up with being blamed for this. I have seen about fifteen videos showing the truckers in their trucks waiting and the unloading cranes stilling still. One trucker stated he had been there six hours and had not seen the cranes move once.

Dear Reader, When I mentioned I expected this to happen almost two years ago, I had people laugh at me. Cognitive dissonance. People aren't laughing at me anymore. Instead, they are coming to me to learn how to build a pantry, grow a garden, raise livestock, learn how to preserve food, and more. This is a storm, and I believe it will get worse. I encourage you to strengthen your mind and spirit through God's Word and plenty of prayer time. Stock up what you can while you can. Be prudent but not fearful. My love to all!