Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Easy Sheet Sizing Idea

sheetsorganizationidea

To quickly and easily identify sheet sizing, I write the initial for the size on each corner of the sheet. I had tried one corner first but learned quickly it took time to find the right corner.

No one sees the sheets in our household except the people who sleep on them. When I was more into aesthetics and interior design, this would have bothered me. Now, I am into practical efficiency, and this works very well to quickly identify and put away sheets. We currently have nine mattresses and among those every size except crib. I found I was losing valuable moments trying to figure out the correct size of the sheets so I could get them put under the correct mattress. A lot of time, I would fold the set and forget which size it was by time I had to put them away under the correct mattress. Jsyk, I save a full closet of storage space by keeping our sheets under our top mattresses.

I use to color code my sheets by room, but that went out of the window when I started being asked to test sheets for different companies which sent them to me for free. I tell them what I like and don't like about their sheets. I don't always get a choice in colors when I receive those offers. 

Yes, I will test your product! Companies like to test market their products with large families because they know their product will receive a thorough test and find anything they need to correct before the product goes public. Our family has test-marketed everything from apple cider vinegar supplements* to zebra-striped storage cubes. We have tested within every product group you can imagine. Sometimes I am paid money to help with their ad copy, imaging, and marketing ideas. I have well over 20 years of experience testing products. If you need someone to test your product and give honest feedback or help you with the printed descriptions, our email is in the header of this page.

*Don't send me a supplement that is full of worthless fillers and "dead herb" if you want good feedback. I am a medicinal herbalist. I open the capsules and check. I know good vs cheap herb when I see it.