Friday, November 18, 2022

My Pillow Towels

mypillowtowels

mypillowtowels3



mypillowinvoice

I purchased our family four packaged sets of the My Pillow Bath Towels. Each set was $39.98 after discounts and contains two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths. The total with tax and shipping was $183.94. I am going to use them for six months and then will write a review of my experience with them. I will either purchase more or keep looking for quality towels.

I was also sent a free $19.99 Go Anywhere Pillow. Honestly, I would have rather had $20 or even $10 off, but it is what was offered. I will probably either put it in our travel trailer (which we use as "guest quarters") or in our overlanding gear. I left it in the plastic until I decide what to do with it, but I did lay my head on it. It is adequately sized for a head, comfortable, and offers good support.

Dear Reader, I do like that they included a Bible verse with the order. James 4:10 is a great reminder to keep our focus and dependence upon Jesus.

When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence upon Him, He will lift you up and give you honor. James 4:10 NLT