Friday, February 17, 2023

Speed Cleaning

cleaningtools2

I know I have scored a home run when Clint uses my tools to clean something.
He preferred his battery-powered industrial drill over my el cheapo plug-in drill.
I needed to clean this tub for someone so they could repair the scratches that caused the rust. These cleaning brushes and sponges worked beautifully! 

They have saved my hands, saved me time, and saved me money on cleaners. My oldest, Brandon, gave me the tip! You can clean EVERYTHING with these brushes and it makes the jobs so much easier!! You can use them in your home, on outside furniture, on your car, etc. They are FANTASTIC!!

I prefer a plug-in drill because I run them for so long on some jobs that shuffling batteries back and forth to a charger becomes a PITB. I don't mind getting out an extension cord because I will use it in multiple rooms.

I'm a participant in the amazon associate program which means I'll earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) when you buy through some of the links on this website, in which case I thank you. #AmazonAffiliate If I don't share the previous sentence, they will not pay me my ten to fifty cents commission. :-D