Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Ya'll can hate on me if you want to...

nearcollision 

Clint was driving. I took the picture. That little black car was closer to us when the following happened. It was almost hit head-on by a reckless driver. If the driver of the black car had not been paying attention so he could take quick evasive action, he would have been injured or worse. Once he took evasive action, it was Clint's turn to do so. This type of situation is why I am adamant about people who are driving me somewhere not being distracted by their phones or food or even the radio. "You may not place a higher value than that text message on my life, but I do." <-- Yes, I have said it. I've said this too: "If you continue to drive with that phone in your face, I am going to get out at the next light and have a family member pick me up." Call me a name, stop being my friend, get angry, make me walk home, I don't care.