Thursday, December 21, 2023

Penny killed it.

PennyBigBird2

Please excuse the mess in our getaway spot.
I had to stay off my knee due to an injury.

This was a feather duster I used to play with Penny for hours. I hobbled my way to the restroom and when I came back, she had grabbed it off the table and destroyed it. I picked up the big feathers and quickly put the feather duster back together with electrical tape. The vacuum cleaner made quick work of the little bits on the carpet. 

The refurbished feather duster with electrical tape is holding up very well so far. In fact, I may reinforce them all that way. I have a couple of boxes of these. (#amazonaffiliate As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) 

These are pretty cheap toys for dogs and cats. They go on sale from time to time for around 60 cents for the individual dusters. That makes them very inexpensive toys for our pets. They will last a good while IF we are quick and put them away somewhere out of reach. If they get a good hold on it and are about to pull it off, we give them a command to let go so the fun can continue. They don't seem to mind. At my home, I use a nice brown feather duster for cleaning.