Monday, March 21, 2022

PTL!

Clint received another nice raise. He was told it would be larger, but he is now at the top of his pay scale. That scale will change in the next year or two. 

One of his men put in his two weeks notice so he can focus on his family's tree removal business. That will make them short another man until they can find someone to hire. Brian, we will miss all of the delicious fish you sent our way!

We took a break to do springtime work on our place, but we will soon be returning to work on Project #7. I can not believe we are on NUMBER SEVEN!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I will try to share more about that in the near future. After #7 is completed, we will take a couple of years off to rest and put some automation into the work at home. Clint and I want to be able to produce more with less work. Then we very well may do a number 8! We will see how the Lord leads!

I know some of you are waiting on plants, trees, grapevines, etc, etc. I have not had time to propagate those yet but will in the next week. I am digging up the Jerusalem artichokes next week also. I will be selling those for $4 a pound. I have about 450 pounds and will sell about 400 pounds of those. I am hardening off another few hundred vegetable seedlings this week. Those go very, very fast, so lmk ahead of time if you want some. I also started about five hundred additional tomato plants and will plant more for sale in early May. Each plant will be $3-5 depending on the variety. These will be individually planted and already hardened off. I will also have some smaller plants in cell packs for $3.50. The incubator has its first round of eggs in it. I will be selling chicks for $4 each. There's much more, but I have to get back to work to keep producing things for you to purchase. Love to all!