Saturday, March 05, 2022

Snuggle Buddy Makes a Great Pillow

snugglebuddiespillow

Mercury and Mxxxx*
Both are wearing socks I cut holes in for their legs.
It's inexpensive, very effective, and fits very well.
I prefer my money goes to bigger and better things than clothes for dogs
...and it does. (wink)

*This is one of those cases, so I am being careful. She came here a little over a year ago skin and bones with blood coming from her bowels as well as other health issues. She is healthy as she can be today. The reason she was so skinny is because she was being fed hard and very large dog kibble even though she had very few teeth. (I think she has 4 or 5.) She is extremely attached to me. She does not even like for me to take a shower and will holler and scratch at the door. She goes almost everywhere I go.