Monday, November 05, 2018

I Stand for Life

Most people know I am a certified medicinal herbalist. I am often asked for recommendations for companies that offer supplies by people who want to make their own health and cosmetic products. I have done business with this company in the past and have recommended them to others, however...

I will no longer do business with or recommend anything by Mountain Rose Herbs because of their financial support to an abortion "doula." 

I've seen the screenshots of the original text stating by MRH saying the woman they gave money to works as a traveling herbal abortionist. I've also seen the altered text on their website. In an effort to deceive others, they have tried to hide what kind of practice they gave the money to after their loyal customers expressed their disappointment. That looks very shady and makes me question some of the text on their products. I steer clear of people and businesses that set out to deceive others about their true intentions. 

As an herbalist, I have been asked to help end pregnancies. As a Christian, I refused to do so. 

Don't tell me that because a plant exists and can do a certain thing, God must want us to use it every way we can. There is no logic in that argument because there are many plants and other natural things that can harm or kill. 

If you don't want your baby or child, bring them to me. I am not a perfect person or mother, but I will give them love, a Christian upbringing, an education, medical care, and a family. If you need a home for your unwanted child, my contact email is in the header.