Monday, November 19, 2018

Salad Sitting

saladsitting

I've never been one to sit on my salads to eat, but she loves it.

I hid the strawberry slices, carrot strips, and the cherry tomato bits under the spring mix. That's mulch on her shell from where she was digging in the substrate. I make her meals in Ziploc freezer bags once a week and then dump them in as needed during the week. 

Bethany, Emily, Hannah, and I spent the day Christmas decorating with music on, candles burning, the oven baking corn bread and cookies, and homemade hamburger soup in the slow cooker, so I've had more moments to go through pictures and post. 

Interestingly, Emily, Hannah, and Bethany had so much fun, they didn't get their computers out all day! They decorated to their hearts content. They are still in the kitchen baking more cookies!

Caleb handled the wood stove this morning, so I got to sleep in too! What a special treat that was!

It has been so nice to have a relaxing, slower paced day!