Monday, August 12, 2019

Homeschool: Classical Music

My OB gave us a classical music CD to play when Joshua was in the womb. Both Clint and I enjoy classical music, so we played it almost daily for the rest of the pregnancy and Joshua's first 12-18 months of life outside of the womb. As a result, all of our children are very familiar with it.

It's now time to teach my youngest children about classical music, and I thought I'd share a few of the free online resources I am using. 

Famous Composer Biographies for Students, Music Teachers and Homeschool Teachers one page print outs on famous musical composers divided by era I printed these out and put them on our walls so the entire family can learn.


50 Greatest Pieces of Classical Music very helpful in making a music playlist We use Amazon's free music and found every song available. 

18 Outstanding Benefits of Listening to Classical Music it's good for you

I will turn my ear to a proverb; with the harp I will expound my riddle:

Psalm 49:4