Monday, September 16, 2019

Flowers from Me to You

moreflowers
For me, the best thing about getting a bouquet of flowers is the ability to 
give each flower away to another person and make several people's day a little brighter!

Dear Reader, please consider this picture as flowers from me to you. 
Yes, you! 
It's the best I can do. I wish I could send real flowers to each of you to brighten your day, but these will have to suffice. Whoever you happen to be, wherever you are, and whatever you are doing today, I hope you know you are valued by me... 

Even better, I hope you realize the love of the Father for you in a way that it changes you from inside out and extends to everyone you encounter.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16