Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Truth

wart11

Linda Jordan was the woman who led me to the Lord. She also led many of my elementary and high school classmates to the Lord. She was my 1st grade teacher, PE teacher for more than one year, 10th grade English teacher, and Vice Principal of the Christian school I attended. 

When Clint was a boy, his home was in front of the school. He would run around on the school property now and then. One day she saw him and told him about Jesus. 

She passed away on the operating table in 2009. Her death brought many of her students back together through Facebook. We have been encouraging,  strengthening, and being prayer warriors for each other ever since. 

I believe she would be proud God used her exit from the world to reunite her students in fellowship. I am thankful for her instruction and influence in my life for it has helped shape who I am and what I focus on. I share her heart for others to know and grow in the Lord.