Sunday, November 24, 2019

God's grace and power have no limit

myviewthisweekend2
We enjoyed a peaceful and relaxing view this weekend.


The deeper into the heart of God I go, 
the more the enemy will oppose me, 
but the more God will draw me. 
The enemy may be strong, 
but his strength is limited, 
whereas God's grace has no limit. 
A. W. Tozer

Dear Reader, the closer we get to the Lord and the more we do for Him, the more the enemy will fight against us. Aren't you thankful God is mighty? Aren't you thankful all we have to do is call upon Him for help?


 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. Psalm 91:14-15
Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! Psalm 107:19-21

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; 
the righteous run into it and are safe.
Proverbs 18:10