Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Farm is Becoming a Boat Yard

CALEBSBOAT

This happened before Caleb's lung collapsed. 

I was not at home. Clint arrived home when it was dark. Clint did not notice the boat when he arrived to pick something up before he headed to where I was. Our three youngest girls gathered around the windows as Clint left to see if he'd notice. As Clint backed up, the glow of the brake lights illuminated the trailer and the boat. 

I received a text saying, "Why is there a boat in the front yard?"

My response: "A boat?!! I don't know, but I'm guessing it's Caleb's!"

Clint went in the house and learned from Bethany it was indeed Caleb's!

Caleb is always working on something! This is his next project!

There are five or six boats on the farm now.



And when they had brought their ships to land,
they forsook all,
and followed him.
Luke 5:11