Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Finally!

 

hopipalegreyseeds

For two years now, I have been trying to get Hopi Pale Gray squash seeds. I finally got some of these rare seeds many people are working hard to save. These are an heirloom variety seeds that produce a large squash that weighs 10-15 pounds and will keep for up to a year if stored properly. I am looking for a few experienced gardeners to share some of the Hopi Pale Gray squash seeds with. If that's you, please contact me in the link in the header.

The Blue Hubbard seeds will be an attempt to attract squash bugs away from my yellow squash and zucchini. Plus, I get to grow a new to me veggie!

*********************

"And since it is through God's kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God's grace would not be what it really is, free and undeserved."
–Romans 11:6