Saturday, August 15, 2020

Let's Focus Together on the One Who Controls the Storm

When a hunter is aiming for something, he uses his scope to focus solely on the object. His vision and attention becomes so pinpointed on his target that all distractions fade away. When my eyes are firmly affixed on Jesus I can't see or hear the storm. The only thing in my line of sight is the One who controls the storm. I find peace by being so focused on Jesus that the clamor of this world ceases.-w

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Dear Reader, This has been a tumultuous year with plenty of bad news. I know the Remedy for fear and anxiousness. If you need someone to listen and give you encouragement, my email is in the header. Sometimes it helps having someone to talk with to give a different perspective. Love to all!