Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Tree Collard Seeds Started in Rockwool Cubes

seeds1

I paid for 50 seeds, but I received over 120. 
I used that one package to double seed (2 seeds each hole) 60 rockwool cubes, and there were a scarce few left over.

Rockwool cubes are the bomb!

Gardening can be as expensive as you want it to be.
I don't feel it is wise or good stewardship to overpay for anything.

Locals: I plan to sell some of the tree collard seedlings in a few more weeks. They will be $6? (not sure yet-need to figure my costs) a plant, OR you can trade some garden produce. You will have to watch these plants closely in our area. We are right on the edge of the cold they can take. Bringing them indoors or a greenhouse or porch might work to keep them going. I don't know. I am learning. I have some I will plant in 5 gallon buckets so I can move them. I will plant others in different spots to see how they do.