Friday, May 20, 2022

Home and Big News Coming

I am on my usual late morning break. 

Clint and I are home! We had a wonderful adventure that was both thrilling, relaxing, and very restorative. I so enjoyed the exhilarating 4WD-only roads, the beautiful scenery, the abundant wildlife, the exclusive access to trails we were given, the historical buildings we had the privilege of sleeping in/using for one night, the absolute quiet, the amazing view of the stars, the people we met, and so much more! We covered so many miles doing the overlanding. We came home both tired and rejuvenated! Both of us want to go again. We actually talked about taking another trip next weekend, but we decided to wait. We have a long trip planned in the fall with most of our family.

We were able to share the gospel with well over 200 people on this past trip! That was more than twice what we had hoped for before we left!! It is double what we did on the last trip.

Once we were where our phones could pick up a signal, our phones buzzed for several minutes straight! We are still in a vacation frame of mind. We will get back to everyone over the next few days. 

We were in touch with our children every few days to check on home, but it was only for 10-15 minutes at a time.

One of us Asbells has big news! I will share soon.

Another one of us has an opportunity that may open up. 

And, another one of us is seeking an opportunity!

I will be soon at our private vacation spot so Clint and I can do a little work there. I am also considering starting a couple of new projects. I am still bouncing around ideas about the timing. I enjoy being highly productive and trying new things, but I want to make sure I can manage adding more to my already full schedule. 

Life is very exciting at the moment! 

My love to all!