Saturday, May 07, 2022

Mother's Day and Beyond

Update: Our trip plans are fluid because Clint's job is flexible. We have already added more time to our trip...and might add more. Brandon is watching over 2314. I also had the date wrong in the post below. It is the 20th we are due back, not the 10th. For those who are concerned about us being out of cell tower range, we have Clint's HAM radio with us. We also carry a first aid kit, trauma kit, food, water, multiple ways to start fire and purify water (if needed), etc. We like to get way out there and go for long hikes..and see what we can see!

____

Brandon and Clint are on a roof doing the work for the family that I asked they do for my Mother's Day gift. They are installing 8 panels that will provide power for our pool pump and other things. We are supposed to also put one on our Suburban.

Then, tomorrow, we celebrate all day with the whole family and a meal together. 

Soon after, I will be out of state with Clint until the 10th for a "kind of surprise but not*" overlanding adventure to an area I have never visited before. 

The blog will have posts that were prescheduled, but I am not home. I also will not have a working cell phone or internet for much of this time. SO...

if I do not respond to a phone call, text, or etc, that is why. :-)

My love to all! 

*He had to let me in on it so I could inventory and pack our gear. I also made a few new purchases for just in case.