Wednesday, January 04, 2023

CA-EBV

Added 1/5: I apologize to the people with whom I had to make cancellations. When I am running a fever, I have to rest. It feels like the flu. I don't know too many people who feel like doing things when they have the flu. They are usually in bed. If I do not rest, it intensifies and the active phase lasts much longer. If you still want to get together, please call. Thank you again to those who checked in on me. 

*****

I've had a few people ask me if the CA-EBV is still plaguing me.

I can not feel it at all and have not for several weeks. No fevers, no exhaustion, no swollen lymph nodes, no sore throat, etc. PTL!

I give the glory to God for showing me things I could do to support my body as it fought back. 

I should have already given an update to those who were praying for me. I apologize for that. 

Once I started feeling better, I started focusing on what I could do to help my husband reach our goals and also how I could help my son Brandon while he is away from home so much. Then the holidays were upon us. 

I was outside today using the chainsaw to cut brush for our livestock and made a little firewood. I wanted to take some fig cuttings, but the rain chased me inside.