Thursday, February 15, 2024

My Menopause Testimony

I was 49 years old and was still having regular cycles on time with no issues. I had been hearing about several friends' horrible times with menopause. It troubled me to see the many issues they were having that required medical intervention. 

So, I stopped and prayed for them. 

Then I asked the Lord that since starting my cycles, my cycles, conceiving (periods of infertility), miscarriages, stillbirths, and severe hyperemesis gravidarum had been so hard, could He please make my menopause experience easy? He did. I never had another cycle. I had some minor sleep issues a couple of years later, but it has been a cake walk compared to the rest of my reproductive life. 

He is gracious and giving. I am very thankful to Him that I had an easier time of it for menopause.