Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My Crown of Splendor

I asked Amanda recently to dye my hair because I didn't want to create a stumbling block by making others envious over my Crown of Splendor.  Ha ha!! 

Amanda is bossy and sassy while my hair is being colored. I get a kick out of it! Temporary role reversals can be very entertaining. 

She calls my grey my "wisdom hairs." I like the way she thinks! When I am in her chair, and I mention them, she says, "What grey hair? I don't see any grey hair! What are you talking about?" She's the best!

Amanda also told me that Clint and I are not aging as fast as people normally do. We have much less than 50% of grey. 

My same child told me it bothers her that I am turning 50 this year because she loves her "mommy" and doesn't want to think about me growing old. I told her, Lord willing, I plan to stick around a long time because I have many more pranks to pull on her!

Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be... -Robert Browning