Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Clarification

I worried some people last night due to a hastily composed post. I apologize. I should have split that post in to two because they weren't directly related. I should have explained further. I have been working from 8 a.m. or earlier to 8 p.m. or longer most days trying to get the outdoor projects caught up before the worst of summer's heat and humidity sets in while still homeschooling and making runs. Clint and I also squeezed a trip to the East River in Mathews for a little down time together. Then it was back home and back at it. I'm tired, but it's the good kind of tired! 

I should have written:

There is a protest planned in our county on Sunday, June 7.
While anything could happen, we do not foresee any violence. We live in an area where people really look out for one another. The men here are watching to see if outsiders are bussed in from other areas. They already have a plan in place in case things do get out of hand, but most do not see it happening. We are a tad over 25 minutes from where the protests will be held. We are safe. Clint and I support the right to peacefully protest 100%.