Thursday, June 11, 2020

We Surrendered, He Provided

I look back in time and stand amazed of God's work in our lives! When the Holy Spirit was working on us to surrender control over our reproductive life and for me to be a stay at home mother, we wondered how we'd make enough money for a larger family. We were counseled by strong Christians, already walking in faith, and shown many examples that God increases income as needed in families that walk in faith and obey. God kept sending the people, and story after story was shared with us to encourage us to trust the Lord as He and follow where He was leading.

Today, we humbly and thankfully can add our story! We are one of the families who can testify that God did indeed increase our income and has taken care of all of our needs. We can say with our lives as proof that you can walk where He leads, and where many are afraid to go, because 

HE is FAITHFUL! 

Please rejoice with us and praise the Lord today for His goodness to His servants! Surrendering in each area of life is so foreign to so many, but God has blessings for those who obey. 

It does not matter your age, gender, or current circumstances. You, 

yes you,

can still surrender to the call of Father in the different aspects your life. He wants everything given over to Him. The only way to victory is to lose it all to Him. Dear reader, I encourage you to seek the Lord and ask how you can obey His calling on your life today. 

I Surrender All
Judson Van de Venter 
1855-1939
After five years of running, he finally surrendered to the call to evangelize 
and ended up influencing the preaching of Billy Graham!

All to Jesus I surrender

All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live

All to Jesus I surrender

Humbly at His feet I bow
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me, Jesus, take me now,

I surrender all

I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all

All to Jesus I surrender

Make me Savior wholly thine
May Thy Holy Spirit fill me
May I know Thy power divine

I surrender all

I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior

He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
Luke 11:28


And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
2 John 1:6